What is 192.168.0.1
192.168.0.1 is a private IP Address of most of the broadband routers like various D-Link and Netgear models. This IP Address is used as the default IP address by the manufacturers of these devices and routers. You can use your browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox etc. to open and tweak various administrative settings of your broadband router.
How to Crack Admin Password of 192.168.0.1 Router
If you are like most of the other users, you might not have bothered to change the default factory admin and password settings of the broadband routers. In such a case, you can contact the manufacturer or their representatives to know the login and password details. Or you can consult the list of some of the standard routers as given below in the images.
And in case you remember to have changed the login and password details, then you can use the hardware reset button provided in most of the 192.168.0.1 routers. This will take all the settings back to the default factory stored settings, and then you can use try the username password settings from the lists given below.
You can follow us on Google+.
How to Crack Passwords Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- 192.168.1.2 IP Address
- 192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
- 192.168.1.225-IP Router Password, Login, Username Settings
- 192.168.0.50 IP-Router Password, Login and Admin Details
- 192.168.0.30 IP Address-Router Password, Login and Admin
- 192.168.62.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.11.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.100.1 IP Router Password – Login, Admin Details
- 192.168.8.1 IP Address – Router Password, Admin and Login Details
- 10.0.0.2 Admin - Default Password for 10.0.0.2 IP Router
- 10.0.0.1 Password - Default Password for Gateway Router - Netgear
- Recover or Find Lost 192.168.1.1 Router Password with RouterPassView
- 192.168.1.100 Password, Admin and Setup - Broadband Router
- 192.168.1.254 Router Password - Admin, Password List and Setup
- http://192.168.2.1 Belkin Router - Notes and Password List
- http://192.168.1.1 Router: Password, Admin List and Details
- Forgot Wireless Router Password? Follow Me.
- Looking to Crack, Hack, Find Yahoo Email Password - Beware
- http://www.192.168.0.1 - Notes, Admin, Password
- How to Get Default Router Passwords - NetGear, LinkSys, DLink, Belkin or Others
- Searching on How to Crack Hotmail Password | Beware