What is 192.168.0.30
192.168.0.30 is a Private IP Address, which is used by many router/modem manufacturers to identify their device on a network. The manufacturers fabricate this private IP Address in the firmware of their devices. The user can enter this private IP Address in the address bar of the web browser running on a computer connected with the device.
Some of the manufacturers also allow the user to change the IP Address as per their convenience.
What is a Private Network and Private IP Address
Early network design, when global end-to-end connectivity was envisioned for communications with all Internet hosts, intended that IP addresses be uniquely assigned to a particular computer or device. However, it was found that this was not always necessary as private networks developed and public address space needed to be conserved.
Computers not connected to the Internet, such as factory machines, routers and other networking rquipments that communicate only with each other via TCP/IP, need not have globally-unique IP addresses. Three ranges of IPv4 addresses for private networks have been reserved. These addresses are not routed on the Internet and thus their use need not be coordinated with an IP address registry.
Today, when needed, such private networks typically connect to the Internet through network address translation (NAT).
|IANA-reserved private IPv4 network ranges|
|Start||End||No. of addresses|
|24-bit Block (/8 prefix, 1 × A)||10.0.0.0||10.255.255.255||16777216|
|20-bit Block (/12 prefix, 16 × B)||172.16.0.0||172.31.255.255||1048576|
|16-bit Block (/16 prefix, 256 × C)||192.168.0.0||192.168.255.255||65536|
192.168.0.30 Router Login and Password Details
Given below is a list of some of the most common routers and modems alongwith their default IP Addresses, usernames and passwords. If your router manufacturer is using one of the given IP Addresses, then you can use the username and password to access the device and change the settings.
You can follow us on Google+.
How to Crack Passwords Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- 192.168.1.2 IP Address
- 192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
- 192.168.1.225-IP Router Password, Login, Username Settings
- 192.168.0.50 IP-Router Password, Login and Admin Details
- 192.168.0.30 IP Address-Router Password, Login and Admin
- 192.168.62.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.11.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.100.1 IP Router Password – Login, Admin Details
- 192.168.8.1 IP Address – Router Password, Admin and Login Details
- 10.0.0.2 Admin - Default Password for 10.0.0.2 IP Router
- 10.0.0.1 Password - Default Password for Gateway Router - Netgear
- Recover or Find Lost 192.168.1.1 Router Password with RouterPassView
- 192.168.1.100 Password, Admin and Setup - Broadband Router
- 192.168.1.254 Router Password - Admin, Password List and Setup
- http://192.168.2.1 Belkin Router - Notes and Password List
- http://192.168.1.1 Router: Password, Admin List 192.168.|.|
- Forgot Wireless Router Password? Follow Me.
- Looking to Crack, Hack, Find Yahoo Email Password - Beware
- http://www.192.168.0.1 - Notes, Admin, Password
- How to Get Default Router Passwords - NetGear, LinkSys, DLink, Belkin or Others
- Searching on How to Crack Hotmail Password | Beware