What is 192.168.1.226
192.168.1.226 is one of the Private IP Address out of a pool of designated set of IP Addresses. 192.168.1.226 Private IP Address is often used by the broadband router manufacturers to enable users to access and modify the device settings in the field. The users have to connect the device to a computer and start their favorite web browser. In the address bar of the browser, this default IP address is to be entered, which will open the settings page of the device.
What is a Private Network and Private IP Address
Early network design, when global end-to-end connectivity was envisioned for communications with all Internet hosts, intended that IP addresses be uniquely assigned to a particular computer or device. However, it was found that this was not always necessary as private networks developed and public address space needed to be conserved.
Computers not connected to the Internet, such as factory machines, routers and other networking rquipments that communicate only with each other via TCP/IP, need not have globally-unique IP addresses. Three ranges of IPv4 addresses for private networks have been reserved. These addresses are not routed on the Internet and thus their use need not be coordinated with an IP address registry.
Today, when needed, such private networks typically connect to the Internet through network address translation (NAT).
|IANA-reserved private IPv4 network ranges|
|Start||End||No. of addresses|
|24-bit Block (/8 prefix, 1 × A)||10.0.0.0||10.255.255.255||16777216|
|20-bit Block (/12 prefix, 16 × B)||172.16.0.0||172.31.255.255||1048576|
|16-bit Block (/16 prefix, 256 × C)||192.168.0.0||192.168.255.255||65536|
192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
Please go through the tables given below. These are the default IP adresses of some of the most commonly used broadband routers and networking devices alongwith their default passwords and usernames.
You can follow us on Google+.
How to Crack Passwords Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- 192.168.1.2 IP Address
- 192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
- 192.168.1.225-IP Router Password, Login, Username Settings
- 192.168.0.50 IP-Router Password, Login and Admin Details
- 192.168.0.30 IP Address-Router Password, Login and Admin
- 192.168.62.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.11.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.100.1 IP Router Password – Login, Admin Details
- 192.168.8.1 IP Address – Router Password, Admin and Login Details
- 10.0.0.2 Admin - Default Password for 10.0.0.2 IP Router
- 10.0.0.1 Password - Default Password for Gateway Router - Netgear
- Recover or Find Lost 192.168.1.1 Router Password with RouterPassView
- 192.168.1.100 Password, Admin and Setup - Broadband Router
- 192.168.1.254 Router Password - Admin, Password List and Setup
- http://192.168.2.1 Belkin Router - Notes and Password List
- http://192.168.1.1 Router: Password, Admin List and Details
- Forgot Wireless Router Password? Follow Me.
- Looking to Crack, Hack, Find Yahoo Email Password - Beware
- http://www.192.168.0.1 - Notes, Admin, Password
- How to Get Default Router Passwords - NetGear, LinkSys, DLink, Belkin or Others
- Searching on How to Crack Hotmail Password | Beware