What is 192.168.62.1
192.168.62.1 is a Private IP Address, which is generally by the networking devices and equipments to identify a particular device. As with any other private IP Address 192.168.62.1 can be used by any local network, irrespective of whether it is also used by some other network at some other place. However, it cannot be assigned to two devices within a single network.
What are Private IP Addresses
Early network design, when global end-to-end connectivity was envisioned for communications with all Internet hosts, intended that IP addresses be uniquely assigned to a particular computer or device. However, it was found that this was not always necessary as private networks developed and public address space needed to be conserved.
Computers not connected to the Internet, such as factory machines, routers and other networking rquipments that communicate only with each other via TCP/IP, need not have globally-unique IP addresses. Three ranges of IPv4 addresses for private networks have been reserved. These addresses are not routed on the Internet and thus their use need not be coordinated with an IP address registry.
Today, when needed, such private networks typically connect to the Internet through network address translation (NAT).
|IANA-reserved private IPv4 network ranges|
|Start||End||No. of addresses|
|24-bit Block (/8 prefix, 1 × A)||10.0.0.0||10.255.255.255||16777216|
|20-bit Block (/12 prefix, 16 × B)||172.16.0.0||172.31.255.255||1048576|
|16-bit Block (/16 prefix, 256 × C)||192.168.0.0||192.168.255.255||65536|
192.168.62.1 Router Login and Password Details
Most of the manufacturers of broadband routers and modems allow the users to access their device settings through the use of their web browsers. They have to connect their device to their computer and type the default IP Address in the URL Address bar.
In case your manufacturer has set the default IP Address of your router as 192.168.62.1, then you can use the tables given below to find out the default login and password for your router.
You can follow us on Google+.
How to Crack Passwords Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- 192.168.1.2 IP Address
- 192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
- 192.168.1.225-IP Router Password, Login, Username Settings
- 192.168.0.50 IP-Router Password, Login and Admin Details
- 192.168.0.30 IP Address-Router Password, Login and Admin
- 192.168.62.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.11.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.100.1 IP Router Password – Login, Admin Details
- 192.168.8.1 IP Address – Router Password, Admin and Login Details
- 10.0.0.2 Admin - Default Password for 10.0.0.2 IP Router
- 10.0.0.1 Password - Default Password for Gateway Router - Netgear
- Recover or Find Lost 192.168.1.1 Router Password with RouterPassView
- 192.168.1.100 Password, Admin and Setup - Broadband Router
- 192.168.1.254 Router Password - Admin, Password List and Setup
- http://192.168.2.1 Belkin Router - Notes and Password List
- http://192.168.1.1 Router: Password, Admin List and Details
- Forgot Wireless Router Password? Follow Me.
- Looking to Crack, Hack, Find Yahoo Email Password - Beware
- http://www.192.168.0.1 - Notes, Admin, Password
- How to Get Default Router Passwords - NetGear, LinkSys, DLink, Belkin or Others
- Searching on How to Crack Hotmail Password | Beware