Boot Sector of a partition on your hard drive is the most important section. It tells the computer, where the processing algorithm has to start looking for the files and data stored. What the MBR is for entire drive, that boot sector is for an individual partition: like the MBR, the boot sector contains information that the system needs to locate the materials that are needed to start the operating system. A corrupt or missing boot sector is a serious problem. Without it the partition cannot be accessed.
Boot Recovery – Freeware Tool to Repair Boot Sector and MBR of Hard Disk
EASEUS Partition Recovery is a free and easy-to-use partition recovery software to recover deleted or lost partition which contains the following features to be one of the best partition recovery software for you to keep:
- Free for both home and commercial users.
- Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process.
- Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily.
- Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly.
- Support FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system.
- Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
This tool has several features as mentioned above and the Fixboot functionality, which allows you to repair and recover the lost boot sectors, is built within it.
You can follow us on Google+.