Most of the broadband routers and manufacturers allow the user to configure their devices through a computer, which is connected to their devices. They have to make use of a browser, running on that system. These devices are usually accessed via a private IP Address like 192.168.1.1.
The first time users have to enter the default username and password to access the device. This default login details is set within the firmware of the product. The user can change the username and password as per his convenience and requirement.
About Buffalo Technologies:
Buffalo Inc. is currently one of the 14 subsidiaries of Melco Holdings Inc., initially founded as an audio equipment manufacturer, the company entered the computer peripheral market in 1981 with an EEPROM writer. The name BUFFALO is derived from one of company’s first products, a printer buffer and the name for the American Bison.
Melco is a family business founded by Makoto Maki in 1975 as the company that is now known as Buffalo Inc. The name stands for Maki Engineering Laboratory Company.
Melco Holdings Inc. was incorporated in 1986; currently its subsidiaries are involved in the manufacture of random access memory products, Flash memory products, USB products, CD-ROM/DVD-RW drives, hard disks, local area network products, printer buffers, Liquid crystal displays, Microsoft Windows accelerators, Personal computer components and CPU accelerators. A subsidiary of Melco provides corporate services in Japan like Internet set-up, Terminal installation/set-up, Computer education and Computer maintenance.
Here is a list of the default passwords of some of the most popular models of broadband routers and modems.
|Buffalo – WBMR-G125 (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WBMR-G54 (Buffalo Firmware)||root||admin|
|Buffalo – WCR-GN (Buffalo Firmware)||root||root|
|Buffalo – WHR-G (Buffalo Japanese Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WHR-G125 (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WHR-G300N v2 (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WHR-G54S (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WHR-G54S (Buffalo Firmware)||admin||admin|
|Buffalo – WZR2-G300N (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WZR2-G300N (Buffalo Japanese Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WZR-AGL300NH (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
|Buffalo – WZR-HP-G300NH (Buffalo Firmware)||root|
You can follow us on Google+.
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- TP Link Router Passwords - Default Login Username Passwords
- Ubee Modem Default Passwords - Router Username, Login Details
- Huawei Echolife Router Default Passwords - HG520c, HG520s, HG520b
- Enterasys Networks Default Password - Login, Username
- Allied Telesis (Telesyn) Router Default Password, Login, Username List
- Draytek Router Default Password - Login Username Help for Draytek
- Asus Router Passwords - Default Login Username For Asus Broadband Modems
- Apple Airport Extreme Base Station Default Password Login Details
- Billion Router Default Passwords - Username, Login Configuration
- Buffalo Router Default Password Configuration - Login Username List
- Cisco ADSL Router Default Passwords – Guest Access Login Details
- 3Com Router Passwords - Default Login for 3 Com Broadband Modems
- Belkin Router Passwords - Default Login Username List
- Trendnet Router Passwords - Default Username
- Default Linksys Router Password
- Thomson Router Default Password - Thompson Gateway Modem Login
- Default DLink Router Password
- Zyxel Router Password: Default Modem Login Username List
- SMC Router Passwords: Wireless Router Default Login Username List
- Westell Default Passwords: Login Username for Modems / Routers
- 2Wire Routers - Default Password List for 2 Wire Broadband Routers
- Belkin Router Password: Login Username for Wireless Modems