Data File Recovery – Portable Software to Recover Corrupt / lost Files
In this series of posts, we have been bringing out some of the useful portable data file recovery utilities, which have been lost due to various reasons…may be accidental deletion, system crash, bads ectors or anything like that.
In this post, we are presenting a nice recovery tool, which can recover your deleted or lost data files easily.
SoftPerfect File Recovery is a free and useful tool to restore accidentally deleted files from hard and floppy disks, USB flash drives, CF and SD cards and other storage media. It supports the popular file systems such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 with compression and encryption. If your important files disappeared and you can’t find them in the recycle bin, try this software product and get the files back to life. Easy to use, no installation is required.
- Recover files from formatted partitions with original file names and storage paths.
- Recover files from lost or deleted partitions.
- Recover files from dynamic disks.
- Recover files from Linux file system partition under Windows.
- Recover 1 GB data for free.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives.
- Recover from lost/deleted partitions.
- Recover files from Dynamic Disk.
- Recover from Linux file system under Windows.
- Recovers from formatted partitions with original file names & storage paths.
- Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
- Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/EXT3 file systems.
- High quality of file recovery.
- Bootable media based on WinPE.
One important thing to note is that it allows you to recover data files only upto 1GB. After that you have to use the paid version.