Wireless Router Password
Wireless Router for Internet access, are a rage today because of the convenience provided by them. No cables are to be used, and this means that you can move your laptop to virtually any corner of your house or office.
But convenience comes at a cost, and in most cases, it means vulnerability in your PC Security. And in this case, the vulnerability is the chances of somebody else listening or sniffing to the data sent / received by you through your wireless router.
Protecting the security of your wireless router is extremely important, and one of the basic thing you can do is to protect the administration of your router through the use of a secured wireless router password.
Are You afraid of Forgetting the Wireless Router Password
Since the password on the wireless router is not used on a regular basis, because you do not require to change the router settings daily, many people tend to forget their router password. If you are like that, then there are few steps you can take.
Step 1: If the password is stored in your browser memory, and you are able to access the router administration panel, then you can read another post on this blog to show Hidden Password Field Text.
Step 2: In case, you do not remember the router password and are not even able to login into its admin panel, then you can try to use a set of default password. We have earlier published a list of default router passwords for it.
Step 3: Step 2 will be applicable only in case you have not changed the default settings of your wireless router password. In case you have changed it earlier, then you might have to use the hardware reset button often found on the down / back side of your wireless router. Remember to hold it down for at least 30 seconds. This will return all the settings of your router to the factory settings.
You can follow us on Google+.
How to Crack Passwords Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- 192.168.1.2 IP Address
- 192.168.1.226 IP Router-Password, Login, Admin Default Settings
- 192.168.1.225-IP Router Password, Login, Username Settings
- 192.168.0.50 IP-Router Password, Login and Admin Details
- 192.168.0.30 IP Address-Router Password, Login and Admin
- 192.168.62.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.11.1 IP Address-Router Password, Login, Admin and Details
- 192.168.100.1 IP Router Password – Login, Admin Details
- 192.168.8.1 IP Address – Router Password, Admin and Login Details
- 10.0.0.2 Admin - Default Password for 10.0.0.2 IP Router
- 10.0.0.1 Password - Default Password for Gateway Router - Netgear
- Recover or Find Lost 192.168.1.1 Router Password with RouterPassView
- 192.168.1.100 Password, Admin and Setup - Broadband Router
- 192.168.1.254 Router Password - Admin, Password List and Setup
- http://192.168.2.1 Belkin Router - Notes and Password List
- http://192.168.1.1 Router: Password, Admin List and Details
- Forgot Wireless Router Password? Follow Me.
- Looking to Crack, Hack, Find Yahoo Email Password - Beware
- http://www.192.168.0.1 - Notes, Admin, Password
- How to Get Default Router Passwords - NetGear, LinkSys, DLink, Belkin or Others
- Searching on How to Crack Hotmail Password | Beware