Free Employee Timesheet Tracking Software Download
What Are Timesheets
A timesheet (is actually time sheet) is a method for recording the amount of a worker’s time spent on each job. If you are a professional working on the projects for different client simultaneously with a small team of employees, then a Employee Timesheet Tracking software is something, which is a must to enable you tracking employees time spent on different projects.
Originally developed for an employer to determine payroll, timesheets are not just for payroll any more. Timesheets may record the start and end time of tasks, or just the duration. It may contain a detailed breakdown of tasks accomplished throughout the project or program. This information may be used for payroll, client billing, and increasingly for project costing, estimation, tracking and management.
Some companies provide web-based timesheet software or services that provide a means to track time for payroll, billing and project management. One of the major uses of timesheets in a project management environment is comparing planned costs versus actual costs, as well as measuring employee performance, and identifying problematic tasks. This knowledge can drive corporate strategy as users stop performing or reassign unprofitable work.
Freeware Employee Timesheet Software
Once you have decided to automate the task of time tracking of employees, there are lots of options available to you. You can use the excellent EXCEL time sheet templates, many of which are made available by Microsoft itself. In case you have a team of employees, who are working at different locations and are always on the move, then the best time tracking solution for you will be online timesheet tracking.
And in some cases, you may like to consider a standalone application running on your computer to track employee times.
Here is a Freeware TimeSheet Software, which you may like to consider for use as a standalone application.
The features are plenty, for instance…
- Real time automated logging of tasks and projects based on used applicications and documents;
- Use smart rules to automatically determine the task and project working on;
- No data entry- unless you want to add something specific;
- Less time spend on administration;
- Accurate project budget control;
- Increase your profits: bill the registered hours you easily would forget;
- Improve your productivity;
- Track billable and non-billable working hours accurately;
- Automatic attendance logging;
- Use historic recorded data to allow for better future project budgeting;
- Reports can be exported to Excel;
- Extremely easy to use.