Common Approaches to Malware Removal
Malware removal is a complex approach. There are lots of tools and tricks for cleaning your system; most people use updated security software suites like Norton, McAfee, BitDefender, CA etc., some use complex methods like registry editing, virus files & DLL removals, some use online malware scanners; but none of them is fool proof.
With the ever changing mechanisms employed by different malware, you can never be sure that one particular trick will be working against all types of threats.
Portable Antivirus Tools
There is yet another approach to malware removal. Just keep handy a USB Flash Drive loaded with different portable antivirus / antispyware / anti-malware software, make it Write-Protected and use it when your system is crippled with maware, which is not allowing your regular security software to perform.
The approach of using Portable Antivirus to remove malware is specially useful in cases when your regular antivirus suite is not able to update itself and download virus definitions due to some disabling action by the malware.
Trend Micro SysClean – A Useful Portable Antivirus Tool
Trend Micro SysClean is a stand-alone fix package that incorporates the Trend Micro VSAPI Malware and Spyware scanning engines as well as the Trend Micro Damage Cleanup Engine and Template.
This tool supports the following features:
- Terminate all detected malware/spyware instances in memory
- Remove malware/spyware registry entries
- Remove malware/spyware entries from system files
- Scan for and delete all detected malware/spyware copies in all local drives
How to Use Trend Micro SysClean to Remove Malware
Follow these simple steps.
- Just make a temporary folder in your USB Drive and name it as SysClean.
- Download all files of SysClean Package [Trend Micro website] in this folder.
- Follow the instruction contained in this readme.txt file.
Remember to frequently update your files by downloading the latest package. This will do a great deal to ensure your PC Security.
You can follow us on Google+.
Portable Antivirus Reviews Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- CaSIR - Free Portable Malware Remover and Antivirus
- Portable PC Cleanup, Antivirus Tools - EmsiSoft Emergency Kit Review
- Stinger Portable Antivirus - Virus Scanner from McAfee
- Portable Antivirus - Ultimate List of Best USB Anti Virus
- Norman Malware Cleaner - Useful Portable Antivirus
- Sophos Anti RootKit - Portable Security for Malware Removal
- Free Stand Alone Antivirus - Dr. Web CureIt
- Command Line Portable Antivirus Software - VIPRE PC Rescue
- Portable Antivirus - Best Free Anti-Malware in USB Flash Drives
- Prevent USB Flash Drive Malware Infections by Disabling AutoRun
- Portable Antivirus-How to Remove Malware with Trend Micro SysClean
- Clean Virus and Spyware with A-Squared Emergency USB Stick
- Mx One - Free USB Portable Antivirus for Malware Removal
- ClamWin - Portable Virus Remover for USB Flash Drive Security