In this series of posts, we have been reviewing various software and applications, which are specialized to uninstall or remove a particular antivirus or security software.
The need of a specialized antivirus uninstaller arises from the that fact that it is normally very difficult to completely uninstall a security software from your computer through regular uninstall mechanisms.
However, there are a few generalized antivirus uninstaller software, which can work with most of the security software to completely remove or uninstall them. One such software is AppRemover, which is a freeware tool and is able to work with most security applications. The best part of AppRemover is that not only you can use it for a clean uninstall, but you can use it also for failed uninstall situations, where you have tried the built-in uninstall of the application but not have succeeded.
When Do you Need to Use AppRemover to Uninstall Antivirus Software
- When replacing one security application with another
- When competing security applications tie up your computer
- When the application’s built-in uninstall process fails
- When you have forgotten the application password
Here is a nice YouTube Video, which describes the application in details for those, who do not wish to read the stuff online.
You can follow us on Google+.
Antivirus Removal Tools Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- Remove, Uninstall, Delete AVG Security, Antivirus [How To]
- Remove, Uninstall, Delete AhnLab Internet Security [How To]
- Remove, Uninstall Any Antivirus Software with AppRemover
- Uninstall AVG - AVG Antivirus And Internet Security Remover
- Remove, Unisntall Tool for Avast Antivirus and Internet Security
- Uninstall or Remove BitDefender Antivirus or Internet Security
- How to Remove, Uninstall or Delete F-Secure Antivirus