Remove, Uninstall, Delete AhnLab Internet Security [How To]
AhnLab, Inc., is a security solution provider in South Korea. AhnLab sells computer software such as antivirus software, online security solution, network security appliances such as firewalls, IPS, UTM, and security software for online game and Mobile Web.
AhnLab has many security solutions for PC, Network and Moblie, including:
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security 8.0 (Total Internet Security)
- AhnLab V3 Internet Security IS 7.0 Platinum (anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-malware)
- AhnLab V3 365 Clinic (anti-virus, anti-spyware, pc medic)
- AhnLab TrusGuard (Firewall, VPN, IPS, against DDoS)
- AhnLab Absolute IPS (block worms and DDoS attack)
- AhnLab Online Security (anti-malware, anti-keylogger, firewall)
- AhnLab HackShield For Online Game (real-time shielding)
- AhnLab Mobile Security (windows mobile, symbian, Wifi OS,Wii,Nindendo DS/DSXL/3DS)
- AhnLab SecuGuard for PC (security for PC)
- AhnLab TrusGuard UTM for LTAD (for securing LTAD)
Why You May need to Remove, Uninstall or Delete Your AhnLab Internet Security
Today’s Security software and antivirus suites are very complex piece of software. They work on different algorithms to remove / block the malware threats and provide you complete security.
But often, you may need to remove or uninstall a security software from your system. This may be due to the fact that you want to change the security software and your system may not allow you to run two security applications at a time. Or sometimes, there are cases when you have attempted to install a security software and the installation has failed. If you try to install the software again, it might prompt you to completely remove the first installation before proceeding to install again.
AppRemover – The Freeware Antivirus Remover Tool
AppRemover is a free utility that enables users to remove antivirus and other applications as well as left over files from incomplete uninstallations. There’s no more need to mess around with your registry.
AppRemover is a tool, which is specially useful in following scenarios…
- When replacing one security application with another
- When competing security applications tie up your computer
- When the application’s built-in uninstall process fails
- When you have forgotten the application password
Please click on the following link to read more about AppRemover.