Windows 7 Aero Enable
Aero Effect in Windows 7 is one of the most popular features, which make it stylish and fun to use. But it is a fact that Aero effects cause a lot of system resources. Sometimes the hardware of your system is not capable of supporting the Aero effect and might cause considerable system slow down. In such a case, it might be a good idea to turn off the Aero Effect to optimize the system performance.
However, if you feel that your system can support the Windows 7 Aero feature, then you can consider Windows 7 Aero Enable.
Follow these steps for enabling Aero effect.
- Go to Control Panel – System and Security – System
- Click on advanced system settings on the left and then performance settings.
- Under the visual effects tab you should see that the option Let windows choose what’s best for my computer is by default checked.
- Below this you should see a list of visual effects, some of which will be unchecked if you are not experiencing the full range of Aero features.
- Select the custom option and then select all the effects from the list below it. Click apply and OK and you should have all the Aero effects enabled.
Here is a small Youtube video, which explains the Windows 7 Aero Enable.
Video: Windows 7 Aero Enable Video
Windows 7 Aero Enable – This post describes how you can enable the Aero feature in Windows 7.
You can follow us on Google+.