Today’s security software, antivirus and malware remover operate on the basis of identifying the signatures of viruses. And for that they require to constantly update their virus definition files so as to include the latest definitions. But this methodology has an inherent weakness, which lets a possible infection to take place, in case the computer is not updating the virus definition in a timely manner.
Howsoever careful you are, chances are always there that some vulnerabilities remain present in your system and virus and malware sneak in. In that case you are required to do an on-demand virus scan to remove those virus infections. Some of these virus and malware infections just do not get caught by regular security software like Norton, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda, AVG and other similar software suites. For instance, here are a few of them…
- Trojan.Win32.Small.wv (Medichi & Medichi2)
- Worm.Win32.AutoRun.dkk (Ahsan virus)
How to remove them. There is a freeware portable malware remover and antivirus for cleaning computers infected with these malware.
CaSIR – Common and Stubborn Infection Remover
CaSIR is the application, which has the capability to remove these infections from your computer. It is specially developed to work on these common virus infections and it knows how they affect your computer. It just doesn’t go on searching your computer for all sorts of virus infections. But instead it just looks for these given viruses and removes them in seconds.
So, if you are irritated at having your computer infected with these common virus and malware infections, just download CaSIR and clean your computer.
You can follow us on Google+.
Portable Antivirus Reviews Series
Others Posts in the Series Include...
- CaSIR - Free Portable Malware Remover and Antivirus
- Portable PC Cleanup, Antivirus Tools - EmsiSoft Emergency Kit Review
- Stinger Portable Antivirus - Virus Scanner from McAfee
- Portable Antivirus - Ultimate List of Best USB Anti Virus
- Norman Malware Cleaner - Useful Portable Antivirus
- Sophos Anti RootKit - Portable Security for Malware Removal
- Free Stand Alone Antivirus - Dr. Web CureIt
- Command Line Portable Antivirus Software - VIPRE PC Rescue
- Portable Antivirus - Best Free Anti-Malware in USB Flash Drives
- Prevent USB Flash Drive Malware Infections by Disabling AutoRun
- Portable Antivirus-How to Remove Malware with Trend Micro SysClean
- Clean Virus and Spyware with A-Squared Emergency USB Stick
- Mx One - Free USB Portable Antivirus for Malware Removal
- ClamWin - Portable Virus Remover for USB Flash Drive Security